Telephone: (207) 892-0546
Brad Saucier, TV-7 Programming Manager
WINDHAMWEB TV - Channel 7
Welcome to the home page for Windhamweb TV and the Communications office. This is where the programming for Windhamweb TV, Channel 7 on Time Warner Cable, originates.
We are actively seeking local programming to show on Windham's Public Access station. Please email TV-7 Programming manager Brad Saucier and request a Channel Time Application.
WATCH WINDHAMWEB TV 24/7 ON YOUR COMPUTER
See a live stream of Windhamweb TV on the internet 24/7/365. Click this link to see the live stream on your computer's media player and click open when it asks about an asx file or watch it from our website directly by clicking this link.
TV-7 RECORDS DIGITALLY
Windham's Public Access TV Station, Windhamweb TV uses Video Server technology to give us the flexibility and freedom in our programming schedule.
We only accept outside programming on DVD. Fill out a Channel Time Application to get your program in the air.
It is the mission of Windhamweb TV to bring to all citizens the ability to communicate their message through use of the Bulletin Board and our website.
We also want citizens to be exposed to the workings of the government, which those citizens have duly elected.
1. To provide greater accessibility to Town Government by producing cablecasts of public meetings including Town Council, School Board, Planning Board, and Zoning Board of Appeals.
2. To provide DVDs to the Public Library that will enable the general public to view a past meeting up to 90 days.
3, To provide a one (1) year archive of past Council meetings on demand with our website
4. Increase community awareness of important local issues.
5. Provide information about Town services and community events using the electronic bulletin board.
6. Act as a source of information during local emergency situations as directed by the Town Manager.